KstewDance Kristen Stewart Krisbians, Robsten, and Kristen Obsession!: R O B S T E N is the Ultimate L O V E ♥

Sunday, May 27, 2012

R O B S T E N is the Ultimate L O V E ♥

 The way he bows His head on Her shoulder. He immediately went to Her while everyone was clapping. ♥


 This just makes me creyy ♥
 Their beautiful hand holding ♥
 ^ This is so amazing ♥ T H I S ♥
  v ^ The Kiss on The Cheek ♥
I would just love to rub this into everybody's face. E S P E C I A L L Y Nonstens.

No. This so PROVES that Robsten is R E A L. Especially the ones at the Cannes OTR after party.

Robsten....is just the most beautiful couple I have ever seen. I've never seen a couple with a love like theirs.

I love how they are just so in their own little bubble ♥

Robsten is the Ultimate, Dorky Love ♥

I love R O B S T E N ♥

I will A L W A Y S ship R O B S T E N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment