KstewDance Kristen Stewart Krisbians, Robsten, and Kristen Obsession!: Comic Con, Robsten EyeFucking and Joint interviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

Comic Con, Robsten EyeFucking and Joint interviews

.............................................................................................................................................................I'm sorry. I'm still trying to recover from my fangirl attack! Lol

ROBSTEN CUTENESS!!!!

WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

I was on Twitter. And everyone was freaking out....And I was like.."Oh my god. Something big is happening." And I started to panic because I really really really wanted to know. And my friend Cici (@MySnowStew) was tweeting about something so I went to her profile and got a link.

That link had a video.

A video of an interview.

An interview with Robsten and Taylor.

An Interview with Robsten and Taylor that led to 'Microphone Malfunctions.'

'Microphone Malfunctions' that led to off screen camera.

An off screen camera set on Robsten......and Taylor.(Poor TayTay...so alone:/)

An off screen camera on Robsten that led to Robsten cuteness!

Robsten cuteness that led to Robsten EYE FUCKING.

Robsten EYE FUCKING that led to my DEATH.

I seriously died.

My heart beat was..... /\____/\______/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_____/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/________________________________________________________________________________*Dead*


It's so cute how they thought no one was looking! The way they were talking to each other. I DIED. MY HEART COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. SEE FOR YOURSELVES!! 
|
|
v
http://www.strictlyrobsten.com/2012/07/rob-kristen-on-etalk-comic-con/
^
|
|

I FANGIRLED HARDCORE!!!



PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YOU REACTED....

I'm so lonely.


THANKS!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment