KstewDance Kristen Stewart Krisbians, Robsten, and Kristen Obsession!: Update! Kristen "Cheats" stupid rumor. What I think happened!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Update! Kristen "Cheats" stupid rumor. What I think happened!

Okay. You all have read what happened in my last post...I was ranting :P lol I posted that BEFORE the Magazine pictures came out. But I stick to what I am believing and said.

I BELIEVE KRISTEN WAS FRAMED.

I mean come on! I'll post the picture below on the bottom and this will probably make sense!

I think that that bastard called her to meet as friends. So she went but little did she know that that fucking bastard brought a PAP down there!
They were casually talking and stuff, K not aware that there was a fucking pap with a camera on THEM.
So Kristen was looking out over the thing and then that little fucking psycho started creeping up on her and checking her out!


EW! I know right! Ugh! And I feel like the pictures where it looks like Kristen has her hands on his and her butt is pushed out, I think she was probably trying to, I don't know, push him away, maybe?
Her face is sort of expressionless. But I can tell she probably didn't like what ever the fuck this bitch was trying to do.
And then that fucking perv was looking straight into the camera! Probably making sure that they were getting all the pictures of something that probably was taken on a different perspective!
So then they go into the car and K is kind of facing him and I think that they were just talking, as friends, you know.
And that fucking sick pervert leaned in for the kiss! And the pap got it right there! For all we know the kiss lasted a fucking second! And it disgusted me because my friend pointed out that fucking Rupert's eyes were open and looking at the camera as if he was saying "You getting this, bro?"
And I think K saw that so she probably turned around and saw the fucking Pap! So of course she was pissed/incredulous! And that fucking son of a bitch was smiling in the background! The fucking NERVE of that bitch!!!
So Kristen put on her hat and sunglasses and drove the fuck away..

I seriously believe that Kristen was set up and token advantage of by that nasty, psycho, perverted son of a fucking bitch!

Well, that's what I think. But I also know that there is more to this story that we don't know and probably will never know. And I don't know if we do want to know. Well, I actually do want to know. But what ever Kristen tells us that happened I WILL believe her. And ONLY her.

And it sickens me that he apparently has been infatuated with her for months! But of course she would NEVER pay attention to him since she fucking LOVES her English boyfriend! She would NEVER do that to Rob. She and Rob BOTH hate cheating. And Kristen is too in love with Rob to EVER cheat on him.

So that's what I think.

I don't know what you guys think, but I will NOT stop until I clear Kristen's name.

Keep tuning in. I will be updating every time I find something out.

And remember kids..DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE TABLOIDS AND TV TELLS YOU.

*clicks tongue* Bye!

Here is the picture I was talking about...


HIS FACE MAKES ME VOMIT!! I WANT TO THROW UP!
I WISH I COULD FIND HIM AND TEAR HIS EYES OUT OF HIS SELF RIGHTEOUS FACE AND TEAR HIS TONGUE OUT OF HIS RANCID FUCKING MOUTH!!! AND THEN POUR ACID!!!

How DARE he do that to KRISTEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment